"Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul" vs "AI Overhaul"

mikeeee1231

Hello, i've been using Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul for a while now, but recently AI Overhaul got ported to SSE.

I've never seen AI Overhaul except recently.

I'd like to have informations on both, what both does exactly, if one do something that the other not does not, if one of the two do annoying things too and a comparison between them.

A short description between the two will do.

I'd also like people's opinions on both of the mods.

What i'm looking for is a mod which will make the AI dance in INNs, sing, talk, ... do stuff that people would normally do. You know, immersion.

I know that Citizens does it, but does AI Overhaul does it too?

Also, smarter AI, using more tactics and all that kind of stuff.

If you're too lazy to tell me the difference between both, at least tell me which one you prefer and why.

Thanks!

Have you, by chance, read the comment threads and descriptions, on each mod page? Whole lot of what it does, what it doesn't do, and how it works, on each.

Yes, but i'm kinda confused and that is why i'm asking the opinion of people and if possible a short and easy-to-understand comparison.

The thing is AI Overhaul has only just come to SSE. Many of us, already using IC, can't switch until we're ready to start a new game. The only discussion I've seen of it, so far, has been on the AI Overhaul mod page, and has been mostly speculative, centering on what patches may be required, or whether it will play more nicely with city/town expansions than IC does.

• 1 year later...

I haven't installed the new update yet (I don't like to make changes like that until I'm ready to go through the loot/xedit thing again) but I have been using AIO for a while now, with no issues. Not everyone does the same things they would do in IC, but it plays MUCH more nicely with expansions. IC makes a lot of navmesh changes, which tend to conflict with other mods.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...