Can get UUNP, CBBE and Vortex to work together

vandee

Hi

Can't get UUNP, CBBE and Vortex to work together.

I last modded my vanilla Skyrim with SKSE, ModOrganizer, te55edit, FNIS and LOOT, got an working configuration with racemenu, jigglies and the treats.

Then my windows blue screened and I lost all. Haven't touched Skyrim since.

Now, I'd like to play it but can't make sense out of how to make same stuff work with Vortex?

I have vortex installed, some basic graph mods work + added music, SkyUI and basic ENB + FNIS.

I got xp32 maximum skeleton extended, Calientes and racemenu.

Bodyslide and outfit studio is installed too but havent figured out if I have to use that separately?

New bodies (Calientes, HDT, UUNP + CBBE) don't just add up to the race menu: I get the sliders for CBBE adjustments but they don't work.

Vortex says there are no unresolved conflicts.

All youtube aides are now for the newer Skyrim version but nothing for vanilla Skyrim with Vortex.

What am I missing?

Any basic mod set ups out there for middle/lower end PCs with vanilla Skyrim and Vortex?

WBR

Edited by vandee

CBBE and UUNP are conflicting body mods. Pick one.

As it says in the walkthrough on the BodySlide page, you need to build the bodies and outfits with the 'Build Morphs' box checked in BodySlide to get the in-game morphs to work.

Yea I know they conflict, this is why I tried both separately, forgot to mention that. Either of those would do if worked properly.

BodySlide does not show up in my Vortex tools with just installing the mod.. It needs to be activated or used separately?

as of right now im having the same issues with the body slides not working in game as well. i assume this is because cbbe and bodyslide and outfit studio havent been updated yet and my game accidentally updated.

in vortex to fix your bodyslide not showing in dashboard go to

dashboard, add tools, new, target, C or whatever drive you installed skyrimse to, steam, steamapps, common, skyrim special edition, data, caliente tools, bodyslide x64exe, hit save and then itll be selectable to run from vortex.

didnt notice you said original skyrim, but it should work for either version.

vortex seems to want it added manually

Edited by cheriekitten

Couple of points. Skyrim SE is just Skyrim with an updated engine. Any videos you find for Skyrim SE will apply to Skyrim also.

Most (99.999 percent) mods do not need to update when Bethesda updates. Check your data/skse/plugins directory.

The mods that provide the dll's are the main ones to update - and not even all of those.

Especially with a middle / low end PC I recommend installing Xpmse as a mod (required), but disable the esp on the plugin page. It adds a ton of animations you don't really need.