Uploaded Update, lost everything

Grraagg

I updated my Vortex, and have spent the last 3 days picking up the pieces. All my textures and meshes were blown out (lost even tho it says they are still there). I have had to redownload many of the mods I have had time to, out of the 125, about 50, and Vortex says they are not there. I downloaded Finis 5 times, it still says " you have enabled Finis, but it is not installed".

My mods that should show in "MCM" show in Vortex, but not in "MCM". I can not use saves, as when I click on them, they open but show mods missing that show installed in Vortex, then when I click the missing file popup the game crashes.

My game worked deliciously until this update and I wish to thank the Vortex crew for my lost weekend.

Yes I have updated Racemenu, SKSE64, and oh.. Skyrim SE itself.

Now I have an unplayable game, and a mod manager that lies to me, gues the answer is to simply delete the mods ,( hoping Vortex deletes better than it installs), and start with a fresh install of 130 mods and a new mod manager.

I updated my Vortex, and have spent the last 3 days picking up the pieces. All my textures and meshes were blown out (lost even tho it says they are still there). I have had to redownload many of the mods I have had time to, out of the 125, about 50, and Vortex says they are not there. I downloaded Finis 5 times, it still says " you have enabled Finis, but it is not installed".

My mods that should show in "MCM" show in Vortex, but not in "MCM". I can not use saves, as when I click on them, they open but show mods missing that show installed in Vortex, then when I click the missing file popup the game crashes.

My game worked deliciously until this update and I wish to thank the Vortex crew for my lost weekend.

Yes I have updated Racemenu, SKSE64, and oh.. Skyrim SE itself.

Now I have an unplayable game, and a mod manager that lies to me, gues the answer is to simply delete the mods ,( hoping Vortex deletes better than it installs), and start with a fresh install of 130 mods and a new mod manager.

Ok great, looks like you've solved your problem then.

Happy Gaming!