• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JayAnthony718

JayAnthony718

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

For any MOD Author interest in this project…

1st Thing: Thank you for reading this. I DON'T want to waste your time; by any means.

My request is for 10 in-game NPCs to have a height change to "half-giants" (i.e. height: 1.225) They don't have to be the same size either, they can vary but they are noticeably bigger than other NPCs. And can you create a PS4 friendly version? I play Skyrim on PS4. (I know....bad choice lol)

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to read this:

4 - Enemy Bosses: You don't have to change their skills or anything...just their height.

(1) Miraak

(2) Lord Harkon (he doesn't have to be a "half-giant" necessarily but he's noticeably taller than other NPCs)

(3) Arch-Curate Vyrthur

(4) a giant Alduin (in comparison to other dragons; he's definitely bigger)

6 - Followers: You can tweak their skills and armor/clothes if you want (I just want their strength and heights changed). Basically their one-handed, two-handed, and block skills are a lot stronger than the average sized NPCs but not stronger than the actual giants. I don't want to put you through too much. 

(1) Roggi Knot-Beard

(2) Valdimar

(3) Benor

(4) Ahtar

(5) Golldir

(6) Ghorbash the Iron Hand

Edited by JayAnthony718, 11 December 2018 - 06:20 AM.

Anduniel

Anduniel

Modder & Voice Actress

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,375 posts

Uploaded to Bethesda.net, so I assume you can find it through your PS4 app thing? I don't know how it works... Only heights changed here.

Mod name is "Bigger Bosses PS4"

Miraak: 1.15

Harkon: 1.15

Vyrthur: 1.15

Alduin: 1.25

Making Miraak bigger might mess up his Dragon riding, I'm just saying...

Remember the *actual giants* strength depends on your game combat setting. They'll be easy on "Novice" and more difficult on "Expert," etc.

Roggi: 1.1

Valdimar: 1.1

Benor: 1.1

Ahtar: 1.1

Golldir: 1.1

Ghorbash: 1.1

JayAnthony718

JayAnthony718

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DO THIS!!!!

It is MUCH appreciated. I'm going to look for this now! You're the best.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ps4, mod request, skyrim ps4 mods, npc mod

Page loaded in: 1.087 seconds