Any raider overhaul that does not cause stuttering?

zorak912

I'm looking for a mod that adds more variants of faces to the raiders since they seem to be clones but the ones I tried cause stuttering and freezes and as more game time gets worse.

Needless to say, I already tried Raider Overhaul and it did not convince me, besides that it is abandoned by its author.

I also tried this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9963? and the performance is even worse.

And from what I read in the comments with this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15780/? happens the same, stuttering and freezes.

So if you know any better alternative please tell me.

You should try Unique NPCs, it affects all the npcs with different body types and faces (including raiders), used along with Unique Creatures (his other mod) it really makes the wasteland have some variety. Though you do have to follow all the instructions correctly.

You should try Unique NPCs, it affects all the npcs with different body types and faces (including raiders), used along with Unique Creatures (his other mod) it really makes the wasteland have some variety. Though you do have to follow all the instructions correctly.

Yes, I tried it and it was very good, but it is not very compatible with some of the mods that I use and most of the skin textures that the mod uses I do not like, too clean. I know I can put the textures that I want, but it would take me a long time, probably I will.

Edited by zorak912

I loved Unique NPCs for the two days I had it working correctly. It contains a large swath of Looks Customization Compendium built-in, which unfortunately conflicts with the newest version of the game right now (even when I downloaded the latest version of Looks Menu itself, it still screws up after the first save). you can disable Looks Menu (or simply not have it at all, even though its recommended), but the LMC will still be there, so some of the code will still be there.

However, if you are NOT having ANY trouble running the game right now, I highly recommend it - it was just plain gorgeous and did SO MANY THINGS all across the board, not just to Raiders. I also had all the Minutemen mods already, and the authors have a merged esp to make all of that work together - its a thing of beauty. Get all the supported mods for it (like the clothing ones), and you won't believe how different your game will look. Every raider had different faces, equipment, clothes, and tattoos! I also recommend the sister mod, Unique Creatures, which I've never had ANY problems with and is just plain awesome (if you also use rabbits & chickens of the commonwealth, it just compliments that mod to an epic level).

For a very brief time I got a glimpse of how amazing Fallout4 could have been, if they had just taken the time and care that modders do. {shakes fist in the general direction of Bethesda offices} Toooooooodd! {in the same vein as Kirk yelling "Khan!")

For a very brief time I got a glimpse of how amazing Fallout4 could have been, if they had just taken the time and care that modders do. {shakes fist in the general direction of Bethesda offices} Toooooooodd! {in the same vein as Kirk yelling "Khan!")

There are the unfortunate considerations of platform capability and commercial viability.

To avoid misdirected anger and frustration, consider if those additional textures would run on the 2015 console limited hardware (which is 80% of the Fallout 4 market) and how much extra revenue that effort would have generated.

Exactly why these enhancements are perfect material for user choice mods.

There are the unfortunate considerations of platform capability and commercial viability.

To avoid misdirected anger and frustration, consider if those additional textures would run on the 2015 console limited hardware (which is 80% of the Fallout 4 market) and how much extra revenue that effort would have generated.

Exactly why these enhancements are perfect material for user choice mods.

My anger was directed at my current inability to play the game (since the update), not at their lack of quality content, which is another issue. ;)