BlackbirdRedwing

So I had installed the DX Mini Daedric Reaper Armor and played my game to about level 50 when I was able to get the items I needed to craft the daedric reaper corrupted heart (in ingredient used in all the the armor pieces). I had the crafting manual required to craft any of the items in my inventory and the recipes did show up, the heart requiring Daedric Heart, Ebony Ingot, Human Heart, Ash Salts, Soul Husk and whatever else I may need.

The text in the forge menu all turned white, indicating I had the items, except for the soul husks. I checked my inventory and I had 76 husks, I tried restarting the game, my computer, I re-installed the mod, I dropped and picked up the book and the soul husks, I spawned fresh ones and nothing makes the forge register that I have them, the text doesn't turn white. I have tried crafting it at several different forges. does anyone know how to fix this?

That's probably the specific mod that has that problem, I'm guessing missing keywords or something

Refer to the page of the specific mod to get help from the author.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I removed the mod and used a different port of the same mod to see if anything changed but nothing did, I even still had the crafting manual item. It still just didn't register the soul husk, and with over 200 000 downloads and no one else complaining I don't know what it is.

There are two Soul Husk items in the Dawnguard.esm file. It may be possible that that particular recipe uses the one not used by the other items' recipes.

Asking the original author about it is, honestly, the only way to know if this is an oversight or intentional.

But if you want to get around it, you can load the plugin in question in SSEEdit, find the COBJ record for the item in question and change the listed Soul Husk item from the one that it is to the one used by the other recipes.