Wrye Bash and OBMM make game crash

BrandoL10

I'm currently six hours into the game. After walking past Derelict Mine, my game crashes. Crash still occurs after disabling the mods through Wrye Bash, so I reinstall the game and Wrye Bash without any mods. Still crashing in the same spot, which appears to happen just before Imperial City loads into view. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything again, but using OBMM instead of Wrye Bash this time. Same result. However, reinstalling the game without any Mod Organizers lets me walk past the problematic area. As soon as I install Wrye Bash or OBMM, crash starts happening again and I have to reinstall the game again to make the crash stop. Considering installing the mods manually, but I've read that this might cause issues later on. This is my first time playing Oblivion, so I don't have experience with modding it. That is why I just went with fan made improvements, but would like to try modding further in the future.

Mods in use:

OBSE

Unofficial Oblivion Patch

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch

Unofficial Knights Patch

FOV Modifier

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 @ 3.20Ghz

RAM: 8GB

GPU: nVidia GTX 960 2GB

Storage: 240gb SSD (C: Drive)

480GB SSD (Oblivion installed here)

1TB HDD

I've fixed the crash issue. It had something to do with corrupt spawn points. Here's the information that helped me for anyone else having this problem:

And the link for more details: https://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/3047-oblivion-tracking-down-corrupt-spawn-points/

Before though, I did check to see if my mods were clean as you suggested and found that most of them are dirty:

What does this mean?