idlereset not working

Bernt

When posing my character he gets stuck in the pose. I DO use 3rd person and TFC. When I exit tfc I can move around in 1st person. But I'm stuck in whatever pose I put him in.

Willow I can take in and out of poses as I please. But my PC gets stuck. Moreover my "esc" key stops working so I have to restart my computer to get out of the game. ctrl-alt-delete doesn't work either. I haven't tried "qqq" but that will be next.

I don't know if the Groovatron will make things work. I'm going to install it under all circumstances. Just gotten used to console posing in FO4.

I've not used Playidle Reset for a long time, the Groovatron is worth trying, I hotkey reset and it works fine, also opening your pipboy in 3rd person should reset it. I have no idea why your escape key would stop working though.

Did you by any chance use "TFC 1"? That disables the referenced "Actor AI" processing. Pretty sure "Playidle Reset" won't affect that. Try "TFC 0" to restore it. You might want to also try the console command "enableplayercontrols" to see if that restores your "<ESC>" key, etc.

-Dubious-

Thank you Jim and Dubious :smile:

I only used TFC which should not affect the playidle command. I'll try that console command if it happens again. At least I can opt out of the game using qqq

• 2 years later...