UNP, UUNP, CBBE mods and Vortex? Some show up on bodyslide, some not.

vandee

Newb Special edition questions again.

Why most of skin/texture/slider mods never show up on Bodyslide when loaded through Vortex and very few do?

Directory paths are the same and mods are found on "neighboring" subfolders, versions like UNP+UNP or CBBE+CBBE etc should match and there are no mixmatch.. But still some mods never show up on Bodyslide?

I assume this is somekind of an installation directory issue on some mods?

Is there an easy rule on manual install what files should go where (since mod creator/Vortex doesn't put them in right places?). I use standard installation folders on Vortex.

Yea I know there are tube guides for this thing but some are very lenghty and difficult to follow for non-english speaker, for example Outfit studio is still full mystery for me. Very rare of the guides are for Vortex anyhows.

Any hints on what UNP/UUNP/CBBE combinations work 100% through Vortex install?

Cheers

Edited by vandee

Newb Special edition questions again.

Why most of skin/texture/slider mods never show up on Bodyslide when loaded through Vortex and very few do?

Directory paths are the same and mods are found on "neighboring" subfolders, versions like UNP+UNP or CBBE+CBBE etc should match and there are no mixmatch.. But still some mods never show up on Bodyslide?

I assume this is somekind of an installation directory issue on some mods?

Is there an easy rule on manual install what files should go where (since mod creator/Vortex doesn't put them in right places?). I use standard installation folders on Vortex.

Yea I know there are tube guides for this thing but some are very lenghty and difficult to follow for non-english speaker, for example Outfit studio is still full mystery for me. Very rare of the guides are for Vortex anyhows.

Any hints on what UNP/UUNP/CBBE combinations work 100% through Vortex install?

Cheers

Well, I'm using Vortex with UNP in Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and Fallout 4, and CBBE in Skyrim SE and it installed them all perfectly.

You must have something set up incorrectly if you're having problems, also, I hope you're not trying to use UNP and CBBE together, because they both do the same thing and one will just overwrite the other

Vortex puts them in the right place, as a matter of fact, the UNP and CBBE installs were just straightforward, and the only thing I had to do was pick whether CBBE or UNP Textures and Meshes loaded BEFORE or AFTER other mods.

So, yea, Vortex is putting them in the right place, if you have your Mod Deployment and Mod Download folders set correctly.

Yea I know not to mix CBBE and UNP etc. so that should not be a problem, there's lots of attention needed on that because UUNP and UNP get easily mixed on some mod titles.

Calientes CBBE is sure to show up on Bodyslide but the problem is that there usually is not nips and somesuch + there are visible seams on upper thighs/hips..

Bijin family is usually found on the UUNP side but only bodymod I can get to show on preset is custom UUNP fakebody.

From Jeir, one of the people who works on Bodyslide, from the comment section of the Bodyslide page

UNP is not compatible. UUNP has absolutely no support from us. It is an LE body only, and will remain that way.

If you wish to use BodySlide in SSE, you should use CBBE or TBD.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201?tab=posts

Hmm well they should then take out the option to select those, if there was such.. Cannot remember anymore.

Reinstall Bodyslide then?

Make sure first that your files are CBBE ( all that requires the BodySlide to work ). You can update them easily and once you do that, they will show up in your bodyslide. I have no issues at all with either Fallout 4 and SkyrimSE.

Hmm well they should then take out the option to select those, if there was such.. Cannot remember anymore.

Make sure first that your files are CBBE ( all that requires the BodySlide to work ). You can update them easily and once you do that, they will show up in your bodyslide. I have no issues at all with either Fallout 4 and SkyrimSE.

I just use calientes cbbe and mature skin texture cbbe version.. No nips and glitch at the hip, what ever combo I use in bodyslider.

And yes, I have vanilla folder construction and installations on bodyslides and CBBE. They just don't come around.

Why reinstall it if it works like it's supposed to with CBBE body?

That's unnecessary and won't fix anything

If you're using Caliente's CBBE and the Mature Skin, then is Vortex saying there's a M<od conflict?

IF so, then the Mature skin needs to load AFTER (in the mods tab) Caliente's CBBE