Mod Request... Sorry... apologise to hostile friendlies...

Krazyman999

Sorry mod...

Have you ever accidentally shot someone, and they decided to hold a grudge.

Never forgiving you, always staying hostile to you. Reaching for their gun, when they see you.

A stray bullet in your settlement, can have the whole settlement out for your blood.

Console commands, fast travelling, holstering gun. None of it works, try to show them you are not a threat.

The gun being the low level version, but for the truly sorry. The embarassment option is the best option,

maybe even sparking up a new love interest. With your sexy body on display to the world.

Mod idea...

Say sorry...

Possible ways...

1. Gun... Draw then Holster gun........ In the Vanilla game, it does not always work.

Pacifies friendlies...

2. Embarassment... Run away, unequip everything, clothes, gun, the whole lot. Then walk into town, people will see you as not a threat, and laugh and smile at you. Embarrassed but friends again.

Pacifies friendlies...

Adds them to possible love interest factions, you may wake up with one of them after sleeping.

I like the second option, especially if it comes with some nun-looking woman following you, ringing a bell, and saying, "Shame shame shame..." :yes:

But I had this problem - I couldn't go near Nordhagen Beach. Some crazy chick I shot by accident followed me around and just kept shooting me. And if I shot her back, the rest of the settlement - including MY OWN DAMN TURRETS - turned on me. I had to rewind my game about a ½ hour just to fix it.

EDIT: Another time I just couldn't be bothered, and it was a ghoul, and I don't really like those in my pretty settlements anyway, so I "took her out back and shot her". Just use console commands to grab their ID, fast travel somewhere else, 'port them to you (using 'moveto' command), and then kill them. No-one in the settlement will ever know. just don't fast-travel to a DIFFERENT settlement. I haven't tried it, but it probably will set them off just the same.

EDIT2: And if losing one settler means that much to you, you can use player.placeatme 00020593 5 = the number 5 at the end will place 5 settlers. You can change the number to whatever you like. If you want more than 20 settlers all you have to do is type player.setav charisma 99 but be warned because this might ruin future gameplay because you can now convince anyone, but without mods this is the only way how to. You will also have to click on any new settlers you generate and use the 'moveto' command to send them to the settlement... even if they are created inside a settlement! Hope this helps.

Disclaimer: A large chunk of the text at the end there was directly C&P from a post in the Steam forums.

I didn't realise that sleeping was another way to pacify accidentally hostile friendlies...

Problems with that...

1. I am playing Survival Mode... I would need a ton of food and water, I've added hardcore mods that make them very, very hard to get.

I've added a mod to bypass the commands lockout, that survival has. Allowing me to spawn in food.

2. Time based missions... I have tons of them, with no inkling to how long until they say you have failed them.

3. Sleeping for 1 month, is a tedious way to pacify a hostile friendly... But I'd try it, as its the Drumlin Diner that went hostile on me.

A mod, would be an easier answer... Adding the needed tweaks to stop the rage from friendlies, which is crazy. As usually, a stray bullet means reloading the game. In survival mode, that could be a long way back...

I like the second option, especially if it comes with some nun-looking woman following you, ringing a bell, and saying, "Shame shame shame..." :yes:

But I had this problem - I couldn't go near Nordhagen Beach. Some crazy chick I shot by accident followed me around and just kept shooting me. And if I shot her back, the rest of the settlement - including MY OWN DAMN TURRETS - turned on me. I had to rewind my game about a ½ hour just to fix it.

EDIT: Another time I just couldn't be bothered, and it was a ghoul, and I don't really like those in my pretty settlements anyway, so I "took her out back and shot her". Just use console commands to grab their ID, fast travel somewhere else, 'port them to you (using 'moveto' command), and then kill them. No-one in the settlement will ever know. just don't fast-travel to a DIFFERENT settlement. I haven't tried it, but it probably will set them off just the same.

EDIT2: And if losing one settler means that much to you, you can use player.placeatme 00020593 5 = the number 5 at the end will place 5 settlers. You can change the number to whatever you like. If you want more than 20 settlers all you have to do is type player.setav charisma 99 but be warned because this might ruin future gameplay because you can now convince anyone, but without mods this is the only way how to. You will also have to click on any new settlers you generate and use the 'moveto' command to send them to the settlement... even if they are created inside a settlement! Hope this helps.

Disclaimer: A large chunk of the text at the end there was directly C&P from a post in the Steam forums.

I do like my idea of my Embarrassment option, to say sorry... stripping down to nothing, look... no weapons.

A better way to kill settlers that you don't like, is to...

1. Save the game, as this can go bad. If you select the wrong character, or thing.

2. Click on the character.

3. Modpos z 200 ( they will go 200 into the air, then fall down and die. You didn't touch them, so you are not blamed. )

I had to do this, when 2 of my settlers decided to commit suicide. By hurling themselves off of one of my tall towers, falling to their deaths.

I used Resurrect 1, to bring them back to life. But there was brain damage after the fall, and I had to murder them without pissing off the rest of my settlement.

Problem... I use a mod, that makes settlers kill-able, they are normally Protected. Meaning, a bullet from your gun is the only thing that can kill them.

Certain named settlers cannot be killed...

Another option, would be to make a Prison Settlement. Where you send all the rejects... :laugh:

Outpost Zimonja would be a good location for a Penal Colony, add some shops there, and visit it occasionally to get some free Caps...

I've tried various ways to pacify NPC's, they don't exactly work 100%.

Drumlin Diner... accidentally shot Trudy, which made Trudy and Patrick hostile to my faction.

- Shoot me on sight

- Trashcan Carla shoots Trudy on sight

- Followers Shoot Trudy on sight

Tried...

1. Waiting... no luck

2. Coc to Castle then to Starlight Drive In... still hostile

3. Stop Combat command

Set Relationshiprank Player 3

She suffered brain damage, and only says Hi...

4. Command... clicked on Trudy

Help Aggression 4 ( to get aggression command 000002bc )

ResetAi

SetAv 000002bc 0

A mod would be nice, to simplify things... I know that I am not the only one who has problems with accidentally making friendlies hostile.

I was under the impression that your settlements and such never stay hostile indefintely. After a set amount of time they will revert to normal status.

It's not my settlement, its the Drumlin Diner. The trader, Trudy and her drug addicted son.

The Drumlin Diner is next to the Starlight Drive In.

I've travelled the map, been away for ages, and they are still hostile.

The commands stop them being hostile, but make them into morons. That can only utter one phrase, and Trudy is longer able to sell me stuff.

I'd be happy with any way to pacify hostile, friendly NPC's...

1. Say sorry.

2. Nudity to say sorry.

3. Pay them.

4. Presents to pacify them.

5. Sex them up, to make them friendly.

6. Quests to repair friendship.

7, Make something to show you are sorry, and offer it up to them.

8. Embarrassment quest, to show you are willing to be their friends or more.

Anything would be good...