Question: sleeping/eating/drinking Animations?

Zhein

Hi guys,

Do you know if there are simple animations for sleep/eat/drink around?

I found only "See you sleep", but it causes conflicts with modded beds (the ones with an internal menu, I mean). I also tried "Sleep Together Anywhere", but It's very limited (I hate to sleep in the same mattress every time).
Any alternative? Or have I continue to crouch my character?

There's one called Sleep intimate that I tried, but I can't really recommend it. It seems to work correctly the first time, but then a menu popped-up where I had to set a bunch of stuff to get it working right, and I was like, "too much work". I left it in for a few days hoping I'd at least get some basic functionality out of it (like I did the very first time I slept), but since I didn't bother with setting it up it never worked, so I got rid of it (but thats on me - it just seemed more trouble than it was worth).

However, it did seem to do as advertised - my character did take her clothes off to go to bed that first time (you have to give her a 'sleepy time' outfit after that, so that she actually changes into it - that's the part I couldn't be bothered with). Still, it looked interesting - I just had too many other mods I was trying to get to work right at that time (the plan was to some day get back to it, when I had everything else running stable). It did seem worth taking a second look - there was some dressers that came with it that gave the characters more 'nighttime' options if one was in a settlement with those setup. Although it looks like that was for some 'sex mod' functionality, I just wanted my toons to change their clothes when they went to bed - sleeping in armor looks way too uncomfortable (even though everyone else in the Commonwealth is apparently doing that - even the Institute people sleep in their labcoats!) I also just noticed there's been an update since I had it installed. Too bad my game won't run, or I'd give it another go.

EDIT: As for the other animations - there are two mods that give you a set of 'idle animation' mats you can lay down that are invisible outside of WS mode. I use those LIKE CRAZY for all the eating/drinking/dancing/etc. They really make a settlement come to life. I use Invisble Furniture, but there is also Craftable Animation Marker. For whatever reason, they have mostly the same animations, but both have 1-2 the other doesn't have (this is why I use the first one - I didn't need Moe's baseball animation).

Thanks for the details about Sleep Intimate. I will almost surely avoid it. It's too far and so big from my simple preferences. Instead, last two mods will be useful to me later.

At the end, I'll attempt to combine Conquest by Chesko (slightly datated) and See you sleep. I hope it works else I can only dream.