Vortex Perplexity..

AghnaarMareth

Hi all,

I have downloaded Vortex, played a bit with a few mods...and it worked fine...

...then I got into "mod lust" and ended up with around 300 mods that I'd like to load, so I had to start choose which to merge...and...

...now I am trying to check if there is some issue with the levelled list changing mods that I have merged but...

...why Vortex keep changing the order *every time*?

I have tried "Automatic Sort" and then "Manual Sort" and "Sort"...and still every time it changes my order wasting my attempt to put the merged mod last...

It cannot know what it is inside "Merge Levelled List Compilation"...but why when I tell it to add it after the last mod in its list it *changes* the order and now the old "last mod" is no more at the end and my merged mod is still not at the end?

Has anyone any clue?

Thanks,

Aghnaar

Add your merged mod to the group "Late Fixes and Changes" or "Dynamic Patches"

by double clicking on on the Plugin on the Plugins tab so a window open on the right, and pick the Group from the Drop down

Watch the Tutorials and Read the WIki

Thank you!

I had to admit it is quite complex compared to older mod managers...without your suggestion I'd not have guessed it! :O

Guest deleted34304850

then don't guess, read these forums, watch you tube and read the documentation. it will make your life so much easier. guessing is for mugs. don't be a mug