All my mod Plugins are gone

Dovahgamer1208

I installed 50+ mods for skyrim on vortex and now as I can see the mods are in the mod part of the Mod Manager but not a single plugin of any of the mods are in the plugin part of the manager only the Plugins of the Workshop mods. The Skyrim folder also only has the plugins of the Workshop mods and the mod folders in my vortex folder are completly empty. I tried deploying the mods more than once but still no Plugins. Is there any way to fix this?

Did you install 50 mods and your plugins were enabled as well and now they disappeared ? Did you have auto-deploy enabled in your Settings -- Interface -- Automation before starting dowloading your mods ?

Where is your Mod Staging / Downloads located ? Did you choose Hardlink Deployment in Settings -- Mods ? Do you have Handle ON in Settings -- Download ?

Have you checked in Extensions if SkyrimSE is Enabled ? Have you restarted Vortex to see if the problem persist ?

Yeah I downloaded the mods, enabled the mods and then the plugins and now the plugins dissapeared. Yes I had and still have auto deploy enabled.

My mod staging folder is on the D drive and the Download Folder on the C drive. I chose hardlink deployment in the settings and yes I have handle on.

What do you mean by Extentions? and yes the problem is still the same if I restart vortex.