Staff Animations [Request]

Austvinden

So after a couple of thousand hours in Skyrim, during my 1000th mage playthrough, I noticed that the staff animations are.. well, clunky, and un-satisfying to say the least. Seems to me bethesda rushed the game on 11.11, as the game engine in itself allows for much more complex features (including animations).

I got no experience with animating or anything related to it other than installing animation mods.. so I'm a complete noob when it comes to this thing.

Does anyone with enough experience have the time to make a better staff animation mod, replicating an epic staff holding animation like the breton mage does in the loading screen?

R5L3Qk5Y_uw69yvgW5Dz9LIBPMwS_UQy-rYin_4b

I mean come on. That's the animation we NEED!!! Epic. Just epic. If anyone would make a mod where the staff animation replicates something similar, where the staff is held backwards (while running, too), I would be eternally grateful.

• 2 weeks later...

yea, a good staff animation would be cool. I'm having trouble with the dual sheath redux and my staff because when I equip the staff it remains also on my characters back, so it looks like a have two staves, the one i'm using plus it is visually stuck on his back.

you know how to fix that?

edit: it actually fixed itself after I took All Geared Up off the load order and restarted then made a new save, exited and re-added AGU

Edited by skyrimmodfiles