Wands and Broomsticks

AnotherAverageName

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Then take it to someone who has the authority, Ian." He replied, ignoring his last question, trying to block him out.

" The evidence is obvious, if there were magical creatures roaming around my offices I think I would know about it. There have been sightings from witnesses, and if they no longer exist, explain this." He said, taking a charred death eater mask from his charmed briefcase, passing it to Elizabeth. " Do you think they just left it in the ministry by accident?" He said, sarcastically.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Elizabeth looked at the mask, recognizing it, but dismissing it as any evidence "In case you had forgotten, which you seem to be doing a lot of today, the Death eaters fought in the ministry with the order of the phoenix, and, just to point out, they took it over. Who is to say one of them wouldn't have either died, or changed there clothing in these halls? Because generally, when you live somewhere, you take off your mask every once in a while." She paused again and then said "Sightings? So you are going to instill panic upon the entire wizarding world, over a few sightings? of what? men in black robes with masks on? I think you are getting paranoid Carter."

" And I think you do not understand the seriousness of the situation. These sightings aren't just seeing them walk around, I am talking murder here. The killing curse, I don't think your average witch or wizard could perform such a spell, every victim we have found has been killed in the same way." He said, taking the mask back. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Sightings? Now Ian was interested. "Minister, I have been meaning to apply for a change of position. Since the previous head of the Magical Law Enforcement retired, I kept meaning to submit an application to switch to that department." He reaches into an enchanted pocket in his cloak, not being able to afford a magic briefcase, and hands the filled and detailed application to Carter. "If you approve that, I can get right on these."

Carter made an incredibly deep sigh and took the papers, examining them carefully. He clicked his pen and wrote his signature. He looked up at him, his hands together as if in pray. " Now, don't you have some paperwork to do?..." He said. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Elizabeth laughed again and said "Oh yes, because a commoner that has just so happened to see someone get murdered will know it as the killing curse will they? Lies, this is simply trouble makers, blowing these murders out of proportion. There are many spells in every wizards arsenal that can kill, and it is impossible to tell it was the killing curse, unless you have the wand of the offender." Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Ian puts the papers he has to work on in his pocket, and says "Thank you minister! If you will excuse me, I have some murders to look in to!" He opens the door, closes it, Then heads to his old office to collect what personal items he kept there. "Fired?" One of his coworkers asked. "Transfered to the Head of Magical Law Enforcement." Said Ian with an ambitious smile. He takes the box of things to his new office, and introduces himself to his new department before he starts working on his paperwork.

" Although I do not have a wand of the offenders, that is just more evidence, no witness could get a hold of them, no-one would challenge them. Although having a wand is clear evidence, not having one is also proof, they kill in secret, assassinations!" He said, in a loud voice.

Elizabeth sighed and said "Assassination?! Ever heard of an assassin Carter? They are hired each day, by many different people, rival houses, rival businesses, angered lovers!" Elizabeth said louder "You have not a drop of evidence, other than a few 'murder' victims, and a burnt mask! I will not allow the whole wizarding world to be plunged into chaos on such hazy, evidence-less grounds. Until you have real, solid proof of a DIRECT Death Eater connection, and i mean death eater, not some other dark cult, then you have no claim, this is a matter of a few murders by assassins for all we know. Death Eaters are not to blame until you can prove it." She said, the court now in uproar, the majority all agreeing with Elizabeth. Edited by mythicdawnmaster