load order help for xbox 1

itskitt

hello I would like to ask if you can help me with something please. I dont own a xbox 1 but my daughter does and shes trying to use mods with it. But we are haveing a problem with a mod but we think its cause of a load order issue and since i dont know load ordering I was hoping you would have an idea. or other suggestions. she has the base game only and has never used mods before. the problem that we noticed was in santuary hills when you first meet codsworth, on hers hes not infront of player house instead is at the house that has the underground bunker. also he doesnt move nor when he is suppose to get a snack he doesnt. the bugs that are suppose to be in that one house are in a totally different house and also you can stand next to the bugs and they dont attack. the santuary mod is call clean and simple settlements the complete one that changes all 29. hope you can help please.

her load order is:

awkcr -no dlc ( req. for sorting thing)

snap'n build ( not a important one if you think its best not installed)

Clean and Simple settlements ( this is one one i am having problems with and would really like to use)

Auto closing doors and gates ( just something she wants)

Bunker 1 container and cloud storage (another one she thought was cool)

stackable brick walls and foundations (to help with building)

full dialogue english (so that she can see what shes to say)

place anywhere (to help with placement)

cheat terminal ( :sad: she dies too much)

Quick Hacks and pick

clean water of the commonwealth

more caps

loot detector ( she likes the glowing)

def_ui core

def_ui tabs

def_ui icons

settlement limit slash

simple flight ring ( to give her jetpack without having to use power armor)

visible companion affinity

no negative affinity

double perk level up

cmm:cartographers map markers (to give her more fast travel points)

I happened to look into 'Clean and Simple' the other day - a YouTuber was using it in his video, and said he had to download the individual ones because with the all-in-one, quests were getting broken. Now, his video started AFTER he had already gone to Sanctuary Hills, so I have no idea how that was supposed to play out, but he couldn't use the one for Red Rocket because Dogmeat was glitched and wouldn't even act like he was there. Personally, I thought the mod cleaned up way too much so I decided against it.

Anyhow, if the author of the mod managed to break quests in one settlement, then I would assume it could happen in others. I wished the video had shown the Sanctuary startup, but it skipped right over that part (and the YouTuber LIKED those mods, and was upset he couldn't use them all).

I'd recommend a more do-it-yourself approach, with something like 'Scrap Everything', or 'Spring Cleaning' (you have to be a lot more careful with SE because you can scrap stuff by accident that you didn't want to scrap). The other option is to install that mod AFTER you've done the main quests at the beginning - I'd even go so far as to wait until after you've been to Tenpines Bluff (I had a mod I really liked that altered Tenpines, and it kept interfering with the quest there, so I had to unfortunately stop using it).

I've used most of those. I stopped using the doors and gates one because it was more trouble than it was worth (it didn't work with a LOT of doors I had from other mods). Snap'N build is fun. Looking at your comments in the above list, I would highly recommend Kat's Stash - You can get that on Xbox (until recently, I was playing on Xbox). You'll thank me for it - they'll be some yellow chests outside the Vault exit filled with stuff that will help her on her way (The outfit is really good, but its mainly the weapon I use it for - it gets me past the beginning part of the game super-fast). Unlimited Resource Shipment is another good one, if you've grown tired of slow- walking back to your bases with a ton of junk. Just build the thing in the resource menu, drop it on the ground, and scrap it. Then you can build anything you want (That's why I never bothered with the Cheat Terminal - I had it for awhile, but I never used it).