PLS HELP! CTD after liberating falkreath hold

DreAddX

So I am running sse with mods, everything is fine until i liberate falkreath hold and go to ulfric to report. as soon as i step into windhelm, the game stutters and then crashes after a few seconds.
If I dont complete the quest it is fine but it seems after killing everyone in the fort if i go anywhere the game will crash in a few seconds.

i read on reddit that this may be related to the weather but clearing the weather by console does not fix it for me. i also tried to clean the saved files using fallrim tools but that also did not work.

I first installed skyrim with reengaged enb with vivid weathers and the corresponding preset. but then i had to format the boot drive because windows was bugging out. after reinstalling skyrim i thought of trying out apex enb with dolomite. but the nights were too dark so i reverted back to re engaged but kept dolomite weathers. The game was fine after that until i complete this quest and go to windhelm.
I did a clean install of skyrim and reinstalled all the mods with compatibility patches.

i am using vortex to install mods.
i have sse version 1.5.53 and skse version 2.0.9 skyui 5

my PC specs:
i7 8700k
8gb ddr4 3000
asus strix gtx 970
win 10 with latest drivers

i have attached the papyrus log, load order and plugin txt files.

i have been trying to fix this for a week now, please help :sad:

Edited by kanishck

it shows stage 0 stage 10 : item 0, item 1

still does nothing

tried with 0,10,30

i read somewhere that the log file statement about randomdust particle is related to helgen keep which is near to this location. but another user said it can still be completely unrelated to helgen keep. i have also tried waiting fo 30 hours but it doesnt work.

• 2 years later...

I know this is a pretty old thread but I was having exactly the same issue and there doesn't seem to be any other threads so I'll put it here.

All I did was wait 24 hours and it seemed to fix it, I have no clue the cause or why but it worked.