"There are mod dependency rules that aren't fulfilled"

vorpalvoid

Literally, I don't understand what it's want from me. Besides orange notification, everything seems to be working fine, game starts, mod sorting concludes etc.

I think it may be related to some mod I've uninstalled previously - but after checking my download list and active mod list it seems everything is in place.

There are mod dependency rules that aren't fulfilled.
Horizon 1.6.4 BETA v1.6.4 requires undefined v

Screenies: https://imgur.com/a/1VJPQU3

Edited by CV514

Guest deleted34304850

what happens if you do the following?

1. manually download the mod from nexusmods

2. install the mod

3. deploy the mod

also, do you have auto deploy enabled via advanced options?

try that and tell us what occurs.

The message in your screenshot implies that you have created a rule that "Horizon" requires another mod labelled "undefined". And without the latter activated, Vortex will warn you letting you know that "hey, that mod you set as a requirement for Horizon, it's not active!".

You can simply remove that rule by clicking the dependency icon for Horizon (in the column for "Dependencies") and then clicking on the minus next to the rule.

Why the latter mod is called "undefined" though, is a bit baffling, assuming that you installed it with Vortex. Did you perchance delete a mod manually or something?

The message in your screenshot implies that you have created a rule that "Horizon" requires another mod labelled "undefined". And without the latter activated, Vortex will warn you letting you know that "hey, that mod you set as a requirement for Horizon, it's not active!".

You can simply remove that rule by clicking the dependency icon for Horizon (in the column for "Dependencies") and then clicking on the minus next to the rule.

Why the latter mod is called "undefined" though, is a bit baffling, assuming that you installed it with Vortex. Did you perchance delete a mod manually or something?

My second screenshot is what I receive when clicking on that button. It looks like there must be something with the minus button, like in the other dependencies, but there is nothing, only non-clickable red text.

I really don't know, since all my rules basically for Horizon patches, not the Horizon itself, and they are "load after Horizon" like their installation guides tells me to. Plus, I did not removed anything - I even checked my downloaded and installed mods by counting them - everything in it's place and not so many to catch a fire - merely 40 mods since Horizon do the major work by itself.

what happens if you do the following?

1. manually download the mod from nexusmods

2. install the mod

3. deploy the mod

also, do you have auto deploy enabled via advanced options?

try that and tell us what occurs.

Looks like it did the trick! After manually adding mod to the mod list and clicking "install" it says this mod is already installed. Then I clicked "replace", installation continues as usual - the warning message goes away, but there is still red "Requires" with no details. After closing and launching Vortex this red text is gone. But I still don't understand why this is happened.

"Deploy mods when enabled" option is active, like it is by default. The only thing I've disabled is auto sorting on new mods.