Followers Inspired by The Walking Dead

blackkat9

This is really about wanting to have my own Negan follower. But, that would be very selfish of me. So, why not create a group of followers based off The Walking Dead. We can break the groups down to individual groups, with their own page. The Saviors, Woodbury, Alexandria, Hill Top, The Kingdom and The Original TWD people. That way people can had the characters they want.

• The Saviors (Negan, Dwight, Simon, Eugene): Located in Riften
  • Alexandria (Rick, Daryl, Carol, Abraham, Michonne, Carl, Rosita,Tera, Father Gabriel, Morgan) : Located in Solitude
  • The Kingdom: (Ezekiel, Shiva, Jerry) : Located in Windhelm
  • Hill Top (Maggie, Glenn, Jesus, Enid): Located in Whiterun
  • The Original TWD people (Shane, Andrea, Lori, Hershal, Dale, Beth ): Located in a campsite across the river from Riverwood.
  • Woodbury (the Governor, Mural, Milton, Tyreese, Sasha): Located in Falkreath

Like most group follower mods, they don't all have to be hanging out in the same area. They should be located, where it fits the character.

Example: I imagine Negan, would be showing Lucille a good time out at the Bunk House, Dwight is keeping low at the Ragged Flagon, Eugene is making arrows by the blacksmith and Simon is over seeing things over at the Bee and Barb.

Alexandria group: Good ol' boy Rick and his son dance kid Carl, are helping down at the stables, Michonne and Morgan are practicing in the training yard, Father Gabriel can be found at the temple, Abraham, Rosita and Tera, are grabbing a drink at the Winking Skeever.

I personally enjoy finding cos-play followers. Some people just want to see their favorite characters, in their game. There are way, way to many female mods. I hope to see more interesting characters, to help players put together their own interesting experience.