let's play a game of guess thee song and artist

EnglishGentleman

hello and welcome to thee ENGLISH...GENTLEMAN.....GAMESHOW(echo)

(i'm not drunk i swear)

for those that want to play all you have to do is guess the song from thee lyrics that i have written down below bonus points for getting the artist

RULES:

no copying

youtube is allowed but if you want to challenge your music trivia then try it without

now onto the game starting off with...

1 Mama just killed a man, put a gun up to his head pulled the trigger now hes dead, mama life has just begun and then you go throw it all away mama uhhu uh didn't mean to make you cry if i'm not back this time tomorrow carry on carry on cause nothing else matter - genre - rock

2 The city's beautiful, in the early morning air, love the smell of sunrise, and everything becomes so clear, I wish that time would stand still, if this was a part of a film, we would watch the clip all day, like a portrait of you and I, like a portrait of you and I - genre - drum n bass

3 Looks like we made it look how far we've come my baby we mighta took the long way we knew we'd get there someday they "i bet they'll never make it" but just look at us holding on we're still together still going strong (you're still the one) you're still the one i run to the one i belong to you're still the one i want for life - genre - country

4 Hello party people this is captain kim speaking welcome aboard venga airways after take off we'll pump up the sound system cause we're going to ibiza don't wanna be a bus driver all my life i'm gonna pack my backs and leave this town grab a flight fly away on venga airways fly me high ibiza sky - genre - dance pop

5 Wise men say, only fools rush in, but i can't help falling in love with you, shall i stay, would it be a sin, if i can't help falling in love with you - genre - rock

6 I'll admit it i was wrong what else can i say girl? can't you break my head and not my heart? i was drunk i was gone that don't make it right but i promise there were no feeling involved she said "boy tell me honestly was it real or just for show" yeah she said "save your apologies baby i just gotta know" how long has this been going on you been creeping on me while you're calling me baby - genre - pop

last one

7 Sometimes you don't know were going sometimes i feel you should be crawling back to me time is ticking by without us knowing before you know it, it will be to late to see you keep on talking but it makes no sense at all you try to fake it but you're breaking all the rules right from the start you've always made me feel a fool the guilt you hide will come between us after all - genre - dubstep

good luck and have fun