Eaglehaven

I don't know if this has been requested before so let me know if it has been. So I've had this idea to bring factions, Minuteman, BoS, Railroad, Institute, and Raiders, into a bigger role in the wasteland. They'd have new gameplay mechanics and ways that they interact with each other. Once you reach a high enough rank in each faction, they will allow you to control their troops and what territory they control. A new NPC will be introduced with each faction that will allow you to start each faction quest to gain territory and gain troops. Troops are similar to settlers and will go to the HQ of each Faction. There will be a holotape for each faction that allows you to manage troops, leveling them up, gear they have, and what location you want them at. New named raider gangs will also become part of the mod, instead of the lazily named raider. If you go hostile with a faction, you will lose your control over troops and territory. Here's where things get big; you can send your troops to other faction controlled territory to have a war over territory. Each faction will have special bonuses for territory that will be specific to the location and who controls it. I think this would be an interesting way to try and replace radiant quests and introduce a brand new system into a fallout game. Now I don't know anything about modding so I don't even know if this is close to possible. Please let me know if you are at all interested. Edited by Eaglehaven