Cicero - Did you kill him or let him live?

Cynster

Well?..  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Did you kill Cicero or let him live?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I let him live.

He's a bit hyper at times, and rather eccentric, but his loyalty is absolute.

Added bonus that he annoys the crap out of Astrid (whose arrogance and disrespect for the night mother annoy me).

And out of character, I love jesters.

I let him live too :) He's always been nice to the player, he respects the old ways of the dark brotherhood - and you can't just kill the keeper! :P Plus, when it came around to it - he was already hurt - that's like kicking someone while they are down - and while they are begging to live? :armscrossed: Plus he's awesome. My favorite NPC.

While he's not my favorite (I'm not sure who is), I think his dialogue gets funnier every time I play the dark brotherhood. Especially when he mumbles to himself in that high pitch voice. He's definitely a cool character.

He's a cool (and powerful) follower too. The only issue I have is how much he talks - I wish it would be a little bit less, but that's easy to fix and sometime I might get around to fixing that :)

I let him live, because he is cool, a powerful follower,the keeper, and funny.He tricked me by saying it would kill me,its hard to trick me, so he did something close to the impossible. 8)

Yeah, he tried to kill the Dovahkiin with that Troll, but i forgive him. :happy:

Edited by Dovahkiin069

Did you kill Cicero during the dark brotherhood quest or decide to let him live? And what was your reasoning behind the choice? :)

I killed him. My assassin character doesn't tolerate violence between members of the dark brotherhood.