Cicero - Did you kill him or let him live?

Cynster

Well?..  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Did you kill Cicero or let him live?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I thought that no matter what you did, he'd jump up and attack again, so I killed him. May have to do another DB playthrough so I can spare him and see what it's like having him as a follower.

Ever play Oblivion? Ever get the Adoring Fan following you around? Like that, but with people getting killed. Especially since they're the same person. Damn Bosmer.

Honestly, I thought that no matter what you did, he'd jump up and attack again, so I killed him. May have to do another DB playthrough so I can spare him and see what it's like having him as a follower.

Ever play Oblivion? Ever get the Adoring Fan following you around? Like that, but with people getting killed. Especially since they're the same person. Damn Bosmer.

Yes, and I hated the little yellow hershey kiss-head. On a side-note, it always made me feel bad about The Gray Prince...tragic backstory, gives up on life, then dies face-down in the sand of the arena...

• 2 weeks later...

.............................................................................................

I wanted the hat

My last playthrough I sat up on the hill and kept shooting him with arrows until I got bored and turned him in to the guards. I only played the Dark Brotherhood questline my first time and killed him, after that I just destroy them. I hate murderers, especiall when they are trying to kill me before I ever find them.

• 2 weeks later...