Cicero - Did you kill him or let him live?

Cynster

Well?..  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Did you kill Cicero or let him live?

He's not happy to have you dead :P He likes the listener - he respects the position - the only thing he did against the player was try to defend himself when he was hiding out in the new sanctuary. Even while you are fighting to get to him, you can hear him complaining about how it's so wrong that the listener/keeper have to kill one or the other.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not happy to have you dead :P He likes the listener - he respects the position - the only thing he did against the player was try to defend himself when he was hiding out in the new sanctuary. Even while you are fighting to get to him, you can hear him complaining about how it's so wrong that the listener/keeper have to kill one or the other.

I went there intending to side with him tbh ('cos Astrid is a pain), hoping there would be such a possibility, even though he irritated me to high heaven. By the time I got to him I'd abandoned this though, he seemed far too happy to believe that I was just Astrid's flunky.

Even with his respect for tradition,night mother etc, I also couldn't help but feel that leaving him alive would result in a knife in my back while I slept at some point in time, out of sheer jealousy for him not being the listener. I felt like he wanted to be the listener so badly, that it had driven him to the point where his madness and disappointment would one day override any sense of duty or loyalty.

(No evidence for that, just my feel for the character). :)

I went there intending to side with him tbh ('cos Astrid is a pain), hoping there would be such a possibility, even though he irritated me to high heaven. By the time I got to him I'd abandoned this though, he seemed far too happy to believe that I was just Astrid's flunky.

Even with his respect for tradition,night mother etc, I also couldn't help but feel that leaving him alive would result in a knife in my back while I slept at some point in time, out of sheer jealousy for him not being the listener. I felt like he wanted to be the listener so badly, that it had driven him to the point where his madness and disappointment would one day override any sense of duty or loyalty.

(No evidence for that, just my feel for the character). :)

If he do so, then the night mother would make him suffer,but he likes you, he would never do such thing.But Astrid?She is like Delphine for me.

DON`T FORGET WHO TRIED TO KILL YOU,WHO BETRAYED YOU AND ALL THE SANCTUARY,AND LET SOME THUGS KILL ALL YOUR BROTHERS! IT WAS CICERO? OR YOUR SO LOVED ASTRID?

Cicero is one of the few people who deserve to live. He is creepy?Yes.He is crazy?Yes.But he is a great person?Yes.(if you are not his contract :tongue: )

Edited by Dovahkiin069

Yeah, i really thought that he wanted to kill me. :sweat: When he says that was going to kill me i started to press R to get my Skyforge Steel Sword(Legendary) ready to kill him, but then i realized that was a joke.

Edit:Oh by the way, nice character on the image Cynster. :biggrin:

Edited by Dovahkiin069

What's funny is if you let him live, he plays a joke on you like he really will stab you in the back because he wants to be Listener :P

Haha see the idea's there in his brain already!

He's like gollum. He WILL turn on you eventually. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

Nahhh - I did think of that though - to be honest I think he is more sane than gollum! Never thought I'd say he was more sane than anyone though lol I think he respects the night mother too much to kill the listener :P So that may be your ticket to a loyal follower in him. I wouldn't trust him around anyone else though - he's a bit too stab-happy with his knife.

Nahhh - I did think of that though - to be honest I think he is more sane than gollum! Never thought I'd say he was more sane than anyone though lol I think he respects the night mother too much to kill the listener :P So that may be your ticket to a loyal follower in him. I wouldn't trust him around anyone else though - he's a bit too stab-happy with his knife.

Too busy slowing falling in love with Mjoll to entertain the prospect of a different follower.... http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wub.gif Not having some stab happy nut-job around my good lady!

The first time I played I killed him, but realised in the context of following Sithis....it was a mistake. He is loyal to the Night Mother. However I have never employed his services as a follower...that would probably drive me insane