Hunched Magic Casting, Stiff Genitals, and Masturbation Failure!

Primefyre

Hellooo. First off, props for the click bait title, right?

So here's my situation: I'm an average modder or whatever you wanna call it, I run through SKSE64 and MO2, have 112-ish mods running, and have been able to work through most of my conflict issues up until now. While running FNIS with Dragonfly BBP Animations, overwritten by Pretty Combat Animations, Lifelike Idle Animations, Pretty Jump Animations, and Magic Casting Animations Overhaul, my character can't seem to stick her hands out to cast a spell like she's supposed to when moving. Everything works fine while stationary but as soon as I start moving, my character hunches over her jugs and casts spells from her sides. Which, go figure, looks weirdly funny but it's seriously killing the mood. I've been through and disabled each animation mod from my game one at a time and nothing changed. I double checked the Nexus for any patches or fixes I might have missed while downloading my mods and there are none. I don't need to worry about load order because MO2 runs LOOT internally and sorts for you and other than the overwritten files, which is intentional mind you, it isn't presenting any other conflicts within my mod list. I should also point out that in the past few years I had been running all the same animations mods together on the Xbox version of the game with no issue. So. Yeah, any help with that would be great.

Alternatively, I have these two smaller, lewder, issues I'm having that really aren't bugging me that much but they are still present. Along with the animations mods listed above, I'm also using Flower Girls SE and CBP Physics. The physics mod isn't being implemented into the game at all, nothing giggles with or without clothes, it's all just stiff and fake. Fake looking, anyway. Although I also use a custom body mesh created through Bodyslide and I'm beginning to think this issue is because I built the body on CBBE Body and not the option that had "physics" in it. Which means I have to rebuild the body. Yeah...

Well, since I figured that one out myself, the last issue is when attempting to use the Pleasure Self spell from the Flower Girls mod, my character seems to have a problem after stripping down. She just kinda stands there naked and stuck in the idle animation while moaning periodically. I mean literally stuck, all game controls just crap out as soon as you use the spell, no CTD. I had to close the game manually through my task manager. There are also spells for fornicating and forcing others to fornicate. Didn't have much interest in bothering with them to begin with but now I'm reluctant to fear of losing controls again.

Also, once I save a custom mesh with Bodyslide and close the program, I can't reopen it with the same mesh. Sorry, that just popped in my head, I have OCD if you can't tell. Any help is greatly appreciated!