The Elder Scrolls

Dbunibe

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I third this. I get it that these forums are pretty dead, so I'm that much more saddened by the fact that I'm discovering this game so late, but this would be an epic overhaul. I'm a huge fan of Elder Scrolls, and this would be perfect. Recreating the map and cities wouldn't be difficult, but it would be all the custom texture and mesh work that would require a lot of effort from a team of creators. Weapons, armor, clothes, creatures, races; it'd be one hell of a project.

That being said, the idea of leading a Nord warparty on raids against the Dark and High Elves or patching together a crew of Argonian bandits to sortie out of Black Marsh against the Imperials and Kahjits is mouthwatering... Would love to see this done. Would be worth money to me

• 1 year later...

I think someone was working on a Skyrim Mount and Blade mod that took place during the civil war with the Stormcloaks and Imperials. Each hold was kind of like it's own faction and it even included a forsworn faction two. It wasn't on nexus though and I think it unfortunately got canceled.