[Mod Request] Rebinding OKL; camera controls for Lefties

Zentakeru

Premise:

Left-handed people are having problems with the unchangeable camera controls OKL; since these locked and they really want these keys for their movement. Changing WASD to OKL; does NOT overwrite the camera controls. As a result, when movement is bound to OKL; the character moves forward but the camera moves up.

Title says it all. But if it is unclear, a mod for make OKL; rebind-able or at the very least rebound to the arrow keys. If there is a guide to modding monster hunter world or if someone can point me in the right direction, please let me know, and I will try to mod it myself and posted up on the Nexus.

Edit: I know rebinding keys is always as option, but typing messages becomes weird.

Edited by Zentakeru

• 2 weeks later...

You could do an Autohoktey Script that changes keybind and then just toggles itself if you press Enter to start chatting. Though make sure you enable Enter as Chat button in Keybinds under melee/ranged attack.

something like this. Also, change that last keybind to your remaining key to move right, it's Ö for me but I'm germany with a qwertz layout. Insert whatever you need. You just have to make sure that You'll only enter and leave chat with enter and not through any other means.

#IfWinActive , ahk_exe MonsterHunterWorld.exe
~Enter::Suspend, toggle
*o::w
*k::a
*l::s
*(insertlastkeyhere)::d
Edited by derfrak