Open Community  ·  284 members

Stardew Valley

Mod Request: All Season Seeds Available once Greenhouse Unlocked

n1kulas

Hi.

It's my first time to post here. First, I would like to say thanks to the people whose making modding possible.

If I may suggest, is there a mod or if someone can do this:

once you've unlocked the greenhouse, I wish all seeds are available at Pierre's or at Joja Mart. It would also be really helpful for the preparation for the next season or if you wish to grow a different season seed in the Greenhouse.

I also hope that this becomes canon.

I know there are such mods to get any items. But I am avoiding such luxury.

Thanks.

NO

• 2 months later...

You still want this? I could do it I think.. or you could!
If you get XNB NODE you can go in the game files, find the xnb file that has the infomation about the seed on it (not sure what file it is but you'll find it), unpack it, edit the xnb in notepad (the seeds will say what season they are available, just add the seasons that aren't there) That's about all there is to it, just pack the xnb file back up and put it back where you found it and you're done. you can edit a lot by exploring whats inside the xnb files using XNB NODE. create a seperate stardew valley game folder and make some changes :smile:

Edit- you can also change where you buy seeds and the conditions they are available to buy (so seasonal or not) from editing xnb files in notepad (after they've been unpacked with xnb node )

Always remmeber to back-up your files before installing a mod!

-Ink Suru

Edited by Inksuru