2 replies to this topic

BHMoBile

BHMoBile

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey guys.

So I've been into modding recently and I was wondering if there's a way on how to open or load the Citadel Wards level from the Citadel DLC.

I'm aware of the "open" command that you use in console, however I have not found any BioD_?? levels for the Wards, not sure on where to direct myself to, or is it even possible to do this.

If not, do I have to play through missions to get myself to the start of the DLC and then going from there?

Thanks.

Mgamerz

Mgamerz

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,190 posts
You would use BioP files for loading if you're trying to use console commands. BioD files mostly dynamic things like pathing and design, if you try to open them you'll probably crash the game.

If you're talking about Citadel DLC you'd use BioP_CitHot. For the acts of the DLC, it would be BioP_Cit001,BioP_Cit002,BioP_Cit003,BioP_Cit004.

Citadel is very complicated in its setup, I've found that loading the map via console is not really reliable, some areas would not load properly as I progressed into them.

ArJed

ArJed

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
Actually you need to use this console command:
at biop_ < level_name >
Use BioP_ filenames as commands from Citadel dlc folder:
Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\DLC\DLC_EXP_Pack003\CookedPCConsole
Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\DLC\DLC_EXP_Pack003_Base\CookedPCConsole
For example: once I forgot to respec bonus power and used:
at biop_nor   to load Normandy main deck level;
at biop_citapt   to return to the apartment;

List of main game levels, user2929 doc:
Spoiler

Edited by ArJed, 16 January 2019 - 04:30 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mass effect, citadel, help, modding, console command, level

Page loaded in: 1.109 seconds