mhw monster hunter world quality of life qol

5 replies to this topic

kingkaga

kingkaga

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

You know how after a quest is completed, you have three options to select a return location?  It defaults to Camp, then HQ, then Gathering Hub.

The default option is to return to Camp, and you can cycle between the options with the right stick pushed in or C on the keyboard.

Would it be too difficult to change the default option to your choice of either HQ or Gathering Hub?  Sometimes after a hunt I get too distracted talking with teammates or I simply get distracted to change it to the correct option.  It's frustrating to unnecessarily have to go through another menu and loading screen to return to the hub if I mistakenly leave the default option on Camp.  This mod would work well with the improved NPC locations in the Gathering Hub to spend less time messing with menus and more time hunting monsters.

kingkaga

kingkaga

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Bump, willing to commission this if needed

RetiredMaster

RetiredMaster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

I would like this mod too.

vaultcorn

vaultcorn

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

im sure tha wuld be convenient if it was in that mod

SamuFinland

SamuFinland

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Same, I would love to have a mod like that, literally who would want to stay in the camp by default?
And yeah, it'd go well with the mod that adds all the shops in the gathering hub

Dallagen

Dallagen

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Not possible until we figure out scripting, and even then the function is likely not controlled by a chunk file.

Edited by Dallagen, 09 February 2019 - 12:36 AM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mhw, monster hunter world, quality of life, qol

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.102 seconds