How to make a List of Your Mods In Vortex

archeni

Hello. I started using vortex this year and I like it, but i have a problem with crashing and I want to post a list of my mods and esps (like you see a bunch of people doing), but Idk how to easily copy paste the list from Vortex. I'm at my wits end. I'd tried to go trial and error for why I crash in the middle of melee combat, but I have over 200 mods and I can't find the problem. If there's a conflict, I'd like to show my list and see if someone spots something. It's weird since it didn't used to crash in combat. It usually happens while striking someone, but after around 20 seconds of combat. If I just sneak strike to instakill, It usually doesn't crash.

i7 7700k

gtx 1080ti

16g of ram

1 TB ssd

• 6 months later...

I am also looking for a list of installed mods.

Gorsha says:
In the folder "C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\skyrimse\profiles\SkStuoZRf" you can find the files "Loadorder.txt and plugins.txt".

Under C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\, I do not see a directory named skyrimse. I do see a directory named skyrimvr. I have SkyrimSE, SkyrimVR, and Fallout4 installed on this laptop and managed by Vortex.

When I search C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Vortex for Loadorder.txt or plugins.txt, the only files that are found are in the skyrimvr\profiles\B1y6K0mhf subdirectory.

Is there somewhere else that I might find these files?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, I got here via a netsearch for "how to generate a list of mods"...

This answer only provides a load order or plugins list. Not all mods have plugins, so you might have ~200 plugins but actually have ~300 mods (some of which but not all that contribute plugins)...

• 2 months later...

Well, I got here via a netsearch for "how to generate a list of mods"...

This answer only provides a load order or plugins list. Not all mods have plugins, so you might have ~200 plugins but actually have ~300 mods (some of which but not all that contribute plugins)...

Load order is the list of Mods. Unfortunately the full mod name is not available - just the usual mod abbreviation for the name.