Stoneprisoner is not working

dxdave

Hi everyone,

I have a well known problem with the stoneprisoner DLC but mine goes a step further. I know that the installisation of this DLC is buggy so I reinstalled it manually with a content package. Now I can find equipment for Shale in the game and can also buy other items for him but I can't travel to Sulcherspass. I've heared that it is possible that the offer file is the problem but I can't install it because my daupdater.exe is not working. When I start it Windows tells me that there is an error and first I need to install it with installutil.exe and at this point I have no clue what to do. I have installed the content package with DAO modmanager but I can't install the offer file with it. If there is anyone who could help me I would be very thankfull.

@dxdave; If "DAUpdater.exe" is not working, you have a corrupted install and should do a full un-/re-unstall to fix this.

Literally, nothing else is going to get your game to a stable state unless you're willing to learn how to deal with all the pieces of every DLC (and ".dazip" mod) individually.

• 1 month later...

Did you find a fix for your problem?

I have the same problem, partially, as I have Shale on two of the characters I created, but not for the third, just nothing there, no Sulcherspass. My DAUpdater is working, tried to re-install, and I don't want to uninstall/reinstall since he's there with my other two characters. REALLY odd bug though, one of the characters I have with him as a companion, he speaks in Russian, though the subtitles are English. Does anyone know why that would happen? Or how to fix it?