[Fo4] Can't seem to get outfit working properly ingame

0vermind

Hi guys,

I'm having some issues with the use of Bodyslide 2 and Outfit studio, I'm hoping someone here can assist me. The essence of the issue is, the outfit I've put together in Outfit studio looks proper, no body mesh coming through the outfit. Both in Bodyslide and in Outfit studio the outfit looks like a perfect fit, no wireframe poking through anywhere. But when I load up the game, there's skin coming through at various places on the jeans.

I'm by no means experienced with Bodyslide or Outfit studio. I've taken the best elements of several outfits and put them together with the aid of a few random youtube tutorials.

As a basis I've made a custom preset in Bodyslide, a bit of a realistic in-between of the standard fitgirl and overinflated melonmonster.

uKpcotA.png

I started with the #29 HighHeels model, removed the default shoes, imported the #6 high heels, removed the double CBBE model, pantyhose and stockings and only left the shoes. Deflated the Jeans' mesh to fit into the #6 heels. Then added the Commonwealth shorts outfit, removed everything but the mesh top. after some inflating and deflating of a few areas it was a perfect fit. Then I added Pampas' leather jacket, no adjustments needed.

I did the thing where you select everything but the CBBE2 item, then Slider> Conform-all (saw this on a youtube tutorial) and did the Copy Bone Weights thingy.

However, ingame it looks like this:

c5SqsLp.png

iosG8DD.png

I do have a few other questions, such as:

How do I make the outfit upgradable? It does not show up at the workbench.

How do I make my own outfit? I've tried several projects and exports with my own filenames, but they just don't show up ingame, not even with the "Help (itemname) 4" command. I've resorted to overwriting the outfits I don't like with my own creations.

I'm sure somebody could help you quicker if you posted in the proper forum

instead of one used for non game specific topics. No worries... you are not

the first, nor shall you ever be the last to do so.

Try posting here:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?c=3485,3500

OR, you could contact a staff member and have them move this thread.