Stiff Creatures from FNIS

KibblesGT

So I've downloaded FNIS and all of the optional files as well, like the Creature Pack, Spell's pack, and both the normal and XXL behavior files. I am using Vortex to run them all at the moment. The problem is that certain creatures, not all of them, such as Skeletons, Draugur, Horses, Dragons, Foxes, Trolls, Wolfs, Saber Cats, Frost Spiders and Bears are not moving. I have used the FNIS tool to load the animations and I have tried re-arranging the load order and nothing helps. I did notice however that when using the FNIS tool it says while updating the animations and reading the files, " Create Creature Behaviors...". I don't know if that might have something to do with it. I have also tried making new saves, uninstalling and reinstalling. I have no clue what to try next.

Don't see the warning text? Line 6?

Apparently you don't have any mod that adds creature animations. Why do you have the creature pack installed? The creature pack alone doesn't change anything at all.

But if you had a mod that adds animation to Skeletons, Draugrs, ... and uninstalled that, then you need to "De-Install Creature" as well. See the FNIS uninstall instructions.