Heavy Traffic ×

Finding the S9-43 synth

Megaman0102

âI just saw a video on YT about FO4 mysteries, and one talked about a synth only named in a terminal in the institute called s9-43.

âIt got me thinking it might make a good mod for someone to make about actually looking for this synth since it's not anywhere in the actual game other than the reference in the terminal.

Maybe the quest could start when you see that listing, and then you could start asking around the institute about it. They could direct you to talk to either Justin Ayo or Alana Secord (if you framed him) and get a lead that would get you started on the right path to finding them. On the terminal, it says it was last seen at the Boston airport, maybe add a holotape there of someone who is also looking for that synth (or at least claims to be). The tape could tell you where to find the person who made it, maybe not directly, maybe it could be a holotape hunt. The first one gives you directions to one place, you get there, and there is another tape that sends you to a different place. Do that like 3 or 4 times before you finally meet up with them.

After you meet up then the search really begins. I'm not sure where to go from this point, but my idea is to eventually discover that the one who has been helping you search IS S9-43. You then have to decide what to do with this information. Kill them, set them free, or force them back to the institute?

What do you guys think? Let me know.