How to modify weather chance?

Cthorthu

Helloo

I want to modify the chance of some weathers. Specifically, I've downloaded a climate mod, and I want to reduce the chance of snowing, and increase the chance of the rest of weathers.

But I'm confused.

I've read that I can modify the chance in the Climate forms (CLMT). In the Weather Types box in Climate window, I see the list of Weather Types and the chance.

Well. But, in vanilla, and in the mod, there is only one weather in this list, with a 100 chance. For example, "Skyrim Climate" has 100% SkyrimCloudy weather. Because of that, I think I'm looking to the wrong place.

Where can I adjust chance of each weather in each climate?

World > Regions is where the chances can be altered. The weathers in different regions will override the default climate. Careful with this, I'd think editing regions are an easy way to break the weather system/game if you don't know what you're doing.

World > Regions is where the chances can be altered. The weathers in different regions will override the default climate. Careful with this, I'd think editing regions are an easy way to break the weather system/game if you don't know what you're doing.

Ok!

thanks for help