Oblivion Mod Manager "Cannot find central directory".

justinrpg

I want to get this working in Oblivion Game of the Year edition: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/10171?tab=description

But when I double click the .omod file, I receive an error

error loading C:\GOG Games\Oblivion\Data\Female EyeCandy - Body Replacer (nude) 1.0.omod

Cannot find central directory

I tried just opening the manager but I can't find any other way to import this mod. It doesn't load it automatically.

edit: I tried putting the .omod file in the obmm/mods directory but the same error occurs, this time when opening Oblivion Mod Manager and then OBMM moves it to the "corrupt" folder.

I tried using 7zip but it says it can't open as a directory.

What am I doing wrong?

Edited by justinrpg

There are more recent versions of HGEC available, as well as better tools for installing Oblivion mods.

I suggest EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion. You will notice that it comes with a complete clothing and armor replacer compatible with the HGEC body (the one you are having trouble with does not).

It also comes with a BAIN installation option (see second download from the top in the Main Files section), which will allow you to select from the available body sizes and included equipment (Wrye Bash is required to install BAINs).