Hair mods not working

FactoryKat

I just tried something else, and yet still these hairs DO NOT show up in the CC save maybe a couple that show up in presets only. I'm at a complete loss. Someone out there has to know what's wrong. I am just gonna stick with the hair I have I guess. I was only trying to go for an immersion/progression of time thing where my Warden changes her hair between campaigns as the years go by, yknow? For fun. :c I like my hair right now, but it was just a fun thought.

Still, it frustrates me to no end why this won't work and I just would like to know for peace of mind sake why.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,
missing hairstyles could be the problem of:
1. missing entries in the chargenmorph file
2. wrong entries in the chargenmorph file but then you would see the character just without a hairstyle
3. the hair files have an error in the mao file or mmh. / msh file but then you would also see the character without the hairstyle or only the scalp or flying above the head or greenish flying hair above the head.
4. The hair files are placed in the wrong override folder... they should be in the one under Documents/ Bioware etc.

If you like you can post your chargenmorph file and I can have a look if there is something wrong.
The compiler is great but sometimes it makes mistakes especially when you compile 2 or more big chargenfiles.

• 4 years later...