Camera Position Mod

Elff3

I like the combat in ACOdyssey and the camera is fine enough. I really like the camera position in God of War 2018. Could anyone point me in the right direction to place the camera about 1 to 2 feet behind the character's shoulder?

Or, if someone were to build a full Over-the-Shoulder mod for the game, that would be incredible. ACOdyssey already has the light effect on the edge of the screen when an enemy (out of combat) is close by. Using this could also be applied when enemies are charging unblockable attacks off-screen (though this might already be a thing? I haven't specifically noted it now that I think about it). Other thoughts include being able to switch the shoulder; even contextually switching the shoulder, for example if you're looking/attacking left, the camera is above your left shoulder. Also, if the close over-the-shoulder camera is only applied during combat and or restricted areas.

Again, if someone knows which file all this is hidden in and can point me in the right direction, that'd be great. If someone wants to build it themselves, hit me up and I'd love to work with you.