We need to let Bethesda die

LevyMcGarden

Bethesda is a business. A company title. The people who hold it's reigns are business tycoons. I can even imagine having the Business run by new children holding the Crest of Bethesda like a shield with three models of game machines under it. I can almost imagine them displaying the old machines with a newer game machine, that will replace all three, drawing the public's attention to it at a Worlds Fair, Expo 2020, as people walk and talk on their Discord in their game rooms in full 360 video control so they can look at everything and everyone else who are just sitting in their room somewhere on the planet examining the new games to play, on the latest model game machine. They will see the history of the Bethesda Company in the Smithsonian Museum even before the world's people begin to stop marveling over the wondrous way to travel into a book and not get tired of exploring the vast land in some space they could not have imagined without pictures. Pictures of 1000 words, worlds with billions of pictures.

A land inside, Cyberspace.

We gamers will die and the Crest of the Bethesda Company will be supported by a wall of video monitors and solid materials too. All brought to us by the creators and forgers of video games.

The people in charge of building games for Bethesda will move on, and the new generation of youth will take up the tools to keep games coming, and eventually hold that status symbol high again. As long as the Crest on the wall over the creators of the company name mantel exists Bethesda will be a symbol. While the people will be replaced in time, by younger people with a focus on their generations technovelgy created by people who took to heart what science fiction authors described and created modern day tools,

Who knows, maybe the holograph game gear will be shown at a Worlds Fair, an Expo, and with that in mind...

I hope everyone has a lot of good times playing every video game they love, and love to hate too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you ask me, Oblivion did not have bugs at all. It's most likely not true but I played it when it came out, only on ps3 before I new mods were a thing and I don't remember it as a buggy game at all, I don't remember any bug whatsoever. So those bugs I found were irrelevant enough for me to still have a great time with it. Its one of my favourite games.

Skyrim I've played less and in a different, more modding-centric, mindset but I'd still say its a great game without any mod.

Its very easy once one starts making mods to fall into inflating one's importance and becoming exceedingly arrogant. Users are often overly enthusiastic and say all sorts of silly stuff like "you are the best; bethesda should learn from you or hire you; I cant play the game without this mod". Believing all that is easy, seeing the truth is a bit harder but I'd recommend trying.

I'll also say that I was surprised to see no mods in op's profile given the abundance of "we"s in the post.

Lastly, everytime someone throws a statement like the one I the title I wonder why the think hundreds of people should lose their jobs because this someone didn't like the product the company is selling. Or evenbecause the product is objectively bad. Don't like it, don't buy it, right? Nope... ITS MAKING BAD GAMES IT HAS TO DIE, YOU CANNOT RELEASE A GAME THAT I DONT LIKE.

Edited by FrankFamily

I don't think anything drastic should happen just because Bethesda decided to half-ass everything this time around, at least not until they start behaving more like EA. Rather, they should learn from this experience and strive to put in more quality effort next time.

I don't think anything drastic should happen just because Bethesda decided to half-ass everything this time around, at least not until they start behaving more like EA. Rather, they should learn from this experience and strive to put in more quality effort next time.

Beth has already pretty much demonstrated that they don't learn anything. They keep making the same mistakes over and over again. The 'fixes' they come up with are half-assed, and tend to break other stuff. I begin to wonder if they are actually a subsidiary of Microsoft.......

If you folks want to aim your mouths correctly... Shoot off your mouths at the two names who are listed as FO76's creators. Todd and Emil.

What? Have they got a big gang who will visit and put little gifts in your Fallout homes and Gardens?

Are you afraid they will mouth at you back?

Bethesda is not a human being!!!

If you folks want to aim your mouths correctly... Shoot off your mouths at the two names who are listed as FO76's creators. Todd and Emil.

What? Have they got a big gang who will visit and put little gifts in your Fallout homes and Gardens?

Are you afraid they will mouth at you back?

Bethesda is not a human being!!!

Except they couldn't do this without the support of the company itself.

Then everyone sign up at and Judge them at Bethesda's community web site. Post all separately so they can't block all the posts like they did mine.

The share holders of Bethesda Softworks Inc. can fire them.

The movie American Hangman it shows us just how human nature tends to be; and how we people can correct our own behavior via learning from someone who proves us to be just like all other people. RICH ones too! Full of frail beliefs.

Post a thread separately and join at Bethesda's community all on the same day, from sun up to sun down, together to show the company, " Bethesda Softworks Inc. " Share holders, that the flood is coming and their community is in it's path.

The Voters flood of votes will make it so clear they will have no way of deleting the few posts, like mine was, so no one else reads them.

Vote to save our Cyberspace. Learn to use the Internet like it was meant to be.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw some youtube videos about how companies don't have to add microtransactions - well maybe they don't, but a company like Ubisoft had them for decades, why they would remove them now? But they added lootboxes only recently in their online games and that is something that could be targeted, because if you will target just microtransactions generally in games which costed obviously double than any other games of AAA studios recently (atlast for PC, but I think Sony financed it for consoles, so question is if that does count), and they truly have all of their games online, still upgrading them, then I can see why they would add microtransactions. but they will not take gambling boxes or bad way of financing their games away if you will not target those bad things only IMO. Esp. compared to a product like Fallout 76...

They will just say - they do criticize us anyway, so we can as well keep them. It is sad when youtubers cannot see the difference and thus it is a question if they will not make it only worse :(

And btw if you say that Bethesda should die because of Fallout 76, then I think you should be aware of the fact, that Fallout 76 is a child of ESO bad business practices which got a pass from players. Now they think they can do anything and players will be just fine with it. And I think it was Zenimax marketing department, who does connect both.

So yea I don't understand the role of T. Howard, why he was saying all those lies on E3, but I believe if he would truly want to create such game he claimed, whole team supporting him, then it would be obvious, you could see their work there, but I can see mostly microtransactions and level builders, nothing more really. Well maybe it will change in time, but right now those who defend this game, I don't think they are doing a good service to Bethesda game studio even, because if this will get pass, I don't know what impact it would have in a future.