For the records - ElminsterAU

Pickysaurus

I have been using xEdit since Fallout 3, for both conflict resolution and just tweaking mods in general (such as if I don't think this mod-added weapon is doing the right amount of damage, or think that item is too light/heavy). And with the release of Fallout 4, I began making and releasing actual mods. The only time I ever touch the Creation Kit is if I absolutely have to, 99% of the work is done in xEdit.

I would never have made a mod without xEdit, and the modding scene for TES/Fallout games would never have gotten nearly as big as it is without this amazing tool. If you are an avid mod user, please try and support further development of this tool, even if it is just $1-2.

Elminster has simply developed the greatest tool in such a large modding scene. Without it many mods cease to exist and the expansion of the modding community would have certainly slowed down. Edited by calscks

A true modding Hero! :wub: Thanks so much for xEdit!! :thumbsup:

My own mod has hit multiple points where what I needed to do was going to be extremely difficult, extremely tedious maybe or even outright impossible in the Creation Kit, yet Elminster's xEdit was able to solve it like literal magic. I would have had to redo Navmesh multiple hundreds of times, the time for that would massively outweigh the time spent doing everything else. xEdit allowed the ability to copy Navmesh between Statics, something that is literally, 100% impossible to do in the Creation Kit.

With Bethesda becoming increasingly unreliable or not caring anymore, perhaps the Modding Community will entirely rely on xEdit for TESVI & Fallout 5. Bethesda's recent decisions make me question whether we may even get a CK at all in future games. Right now it's probably safe to say that xEdit improves the game experience for millions of players by enabling the enhancement of or creation of many mods, thereby leading to many more files on Nexus & Bethesda Net for Xbox One players.

Now, here is the real world Champion of Cyrodiil, may the gods watch over your battles, may the heat of the desert be like a nuclear winter breeze and may your twins grow to become the CEOs of the greatest Institutions on Earth, as you have given unto us that is athirst of the fountain of the water of modding, freely.

And more importantly, may everyone join your Patreon. I just did.