Coldhaven - A Vampire City

• Please log in to reply
509 replies to this topic

jspee1965

jspee1965

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,701 posts
oh MAN you could totally expand on this and have an underground labyrinth leading to a Drow city or something *salivating*

Faithful poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
Feverishly trying hard to trigger ctd with Burma installed. Not sure i entirely understand what " causes a CTD when you zone into the main cavern of Coldhaven ..." means as i feel i have looked all around the place and no ctd. This was tested on a new game. Im going start another new game with load order altered to see what happens?

spaven

spaven

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 810 posts
In response to post #66580341.

Spoiler

FWIW same here, no CTD with Bruma installed. Pretty sure I poked around enough to have triggered it. Entered 'normally' (via stairs, gate etc.)

Faithful poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
In response to post #66580341. #66580581 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I'm sending you a PM

Plissken687

Plissken687

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
I seem to have an issue with baalric. The quest that i have to follow him. He seems to just wonder around ivarstead with no apparent destination, is this normal? I still haven't got in Coldhaven

Edited by Plissken687, 05 January 2019 - 08:49 PM.

Wibbiz

Wibbiz

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 42 posts
Someone on this thread will bite me for asking, but as I am playing a Dawnguard on my current char, I want to know:

Can I come in and rambo every vampire, or are some set to essential? Is there some related quest or reward for achieving this? Thanks!

BTW before you actually do attack me, this is my first playthrough as a member of the Dawnguard. I usually go the vampire route or don't touch that questline. Sue me.

Edited by Wibbiz, 05 January 2019 - 09:03 PM.

RomanianPatriot98

RomanianPatriot98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
i searched now the hole City i mean the parts i saw obviously, and some Little Questions where is the sewer entry ? and where the h*** is that daralan founder guy i mean i was in the jarls Castle i searched the taverns/bars Shops and the mine didnt found some sort of hidden entry anywhere, a Little Maybe would be nice ^^

Faithful poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
In response to post #66582256.

Spoiler

Just go in and have at it. You can go back to last save.

Faithful poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
In response to post #66581756.

Spoiler

He stays out all night. I was like what's going on too. Kinda made sense in the end,he's a vampire

tbclandot92

tbclandot92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Beautiful mod it's a shame it's not voice acted though. Thanks for your hard work on the mod.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.879 seconds