Hey Guys. I'm having a hard time downloading mods.

Happens that I've always used NMM on Skyrim SE, and have been great until yesterday, when I'e tried to download some armors that are Touched by dibella based, and even fulfilling the requirements, the mods haven't been installed.

Also, it seems that I was able to install two of the armors (Seraphine and Crimson Twilight armors) manually, but others (like Tera Rogue armor and dark Disciple, which is made exactly for SSE) not even that way. For make things worse, It happened the same when I tried to downlad a Elf child mod called "Kidmer" - NMM says it's ok, but the child are nowhere to be found, and mannualy didn't make any difference.

So, I'm guessing that either I have a problem with NMM or the game itself, since none of them is woking so far. Any ideas what that may be?

Edited by lucasartes

A couple of things that I noticed. I use LOOT - after installing mods with NMM. Loot has this " hit / miss " habit of UNCHECKING a mod in NMM ( Turns it Off ) and I have to click it back on.

A couple of things that I noticed. I use LOOT - after installing mods with NMM. Loot has this " hit / miss " habit of UNCHECKING a mod in NMM ( Turns it Off ) and I have to click it back on.

Hum, I do have Loot Installed for quite some months, but never had to use it. Actually, I wasn't able to use it at all. What then can I do?

Do you think that uninstall it could solve the problem?

In NMM there is a pab called plugins. Under that tab there is a list of your mods. The ones the game recognises have check marks against them.

The plugins tab manipulates a file called plugins.txt that is found in AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition. This file is how the game recognises your esp/esm mods.

Some mods will stop others from working or working properly. I have had this happen with clothing/armor mods. It may be fixable by changing the load order of the mods involved. I do this manually with the NMM the plugins tab up and down arrows.

Later