Skyrim crashing, don't know what to do

XxZomBloxxorxX

I think this is the reason I stopped playing Skyrim again. :/ I feel like I don't even have that many mods yet, but every time I try launching Skyrim (with or without Vortex), I can only describe it as crashing. Except it doesn't even open to begin with, to allow for a crash. I launch it, the cursor enters its loading state for a few seconds, and then it just stops.

I know sending in a log or something would be useful, but I don't even know how to do that! I need some serious help, guys.

I guess I can at least provide a list of plugins.. I hope that helps.

Skyrim

Update

Dawngaurd

HeartFire

Dragonborn

Crimes Against Nature

CAN - Hold Guards

SkyUI

LefthandRings

TavernGames

Amazing Race Tweaks - Orc

pony_no_crash_mod

Dragon_pony_mod

pony_mod_CAN_addon

ART - Wood Elf

bardscollegewithoutfix

tos_amber_guard

tos_laintardale

tos_oakwood

SofiaFollower

SofiaFollower - CAN Pony

tos_granitehall

Minecraft Mod

Midas Magic Expanded

ART - Nord

Vagabond Race

Pocket crafting shop

ART - Imperial

ART - Redguard

ART - Argonian

ART - Breton

ART - High Elf

flute-mlp

Spooky Scary Skeletons song

Wrath of Nature

Alternate Start

It sounds like one or more of the mods you're using requires data that you might be missing. Make sure you check the requirements for these mods in order to ensure you don't need to have a another mod to make them work in your game and make sure you didn't forget to download and install any required data a modder might have uploaded separately

Edited by Aromov

Yeah.. It turns out it was just one mod causing me all this trouble. It took me an hour of troubleshooting, but only the Sofia follower mod was causing me any troubles.

That's funny though, because the developer specifically mentioned the fact that she doesn't require any other mods.

Oh yeah, I recall using that mod and having some problems with it too though I don't think I had any issue with it causing my game to crash, though it looks like I only tried the SSE version. Looking at it's mod pages, there's a whole lot of reported bugs with both the Oldrim and SSE versions.