Skyrim Compatibility and ReProccer patches

gagiusa123

Hello fellow adventurers,

This is my first post on this forum, i'm fairly new with modding and thank god to the NNM for making my life easy. However, now i'm in a bit of a deadlock sort to speak. So here is the situation:

I've been using SkyRe for a while and i absolutley love it. Recently i decided to get Immersive Armor/Weapons mod, which i successfully installed. However, while in game, i noticed that the SkyRe does not scale armor/weapon ratings, which were added by the immersive mods, consequently i just get bunch of trash weapons/armors instead of immersive ones. Well, i firgued that i needed some kind of Compatability patch, and that is how i've found Skyrim Compatibility and ReProccer patches, which i gladly installed. And that is when my game broke. Turns out, compatability patch needs old USKP (or something like that, as i mentioned i'm not very sharp when it comes to the modding) for it to work. As i have USLEEP, i thought i would just swap the dependance on USKP to USLEEP. So, i looked up nearly all tutorials, and found out that i need both, USKP and USLEEP to swap the dependance. The problem is, USKP was deleted from nexusmods and i cannot find it anywhere. So i'm just stuck right now hoping to get a help from you guys. Is there anyway to swap USKP to USLEEP without having the former, or any other way to make mods, dependent on USKP, to work anyways? i'm open to suggestions. Thank you!!