[Hair Mod Request] Please Get rid of this base hair for HM/DM

madladyhatter

tumblr_inline_oj0o4iR3O91t54sqt_500.jpg

I'm not entirely sure what. I attempted to figure out how to mod but it wasn't working for me properly so I had to give up due to my schedule at the moment. What I thought might work would be to make it into a curly chin/shoulder length hairstyle. If not, just something that looks better than this. I've just gotten tired of seeing it in the character creator and think it might be a style people might like see be replaced.

You might want to provide a pic (probably from a non-game source) that shows the desired look so if someone were to take a stab at it they'd have an idea of what you wanted... :whistling:

Certainly! I'm not sure how well "curly" texture goes in the modding process, so I've got a few examples of different types of curls, but I think looser curls tend to work better in DAI.

http://myersdesign.us/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/20-curly-hairstyles-men-mens-hairstyles-2018-mens-curly-hairstyles-2017.jpg

Medium-Length-Curly-Hairstyles-For-Men.j

303ffd4c4827c72cea7b9acbf3934a4a.jpg

I'd say definitely something along these lines and I don't think I've really seen any mods with this style hair for men yet.