Terminal Script Fragment Error

Vortetty

i have a script fragment for a terminal:
if(game.GetPlayer().GetItemCount(f) >= 100)
;if has enough
game.getPlayer().RemoveItem(f,100,false)
game.getPlayer().AddItem(f,100,false)
debug.notification("Enjoy the caps")
else ;if has not enough
debug.notification("Come back when you have enough caps")
endIf
it checks if the player has 100 caps, if they do, it removes 100 caps then gives them the item.
The problem is i get the following error window:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright © ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "Fragments:Terminals:TERM_ShoppingDefaultTerminal_0400220E"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\Terminals\TERM_ShoppingDefaultTerminal_0400220E.psc(7,33): variable f is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\Terminals\TERM_ShoppingDefaultTerminal_0400220E.psc(10,28): variable f is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\Terminals\TERM_ShoppingDefaultTerminal_0400220E.psc(11,25): variable f is undefined
No output generated for Fragments:Terminals:TERM_ShoppingDefaultTerminal_0400220E, compilation failed.
Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on Fragments:Terminals:TERM_ShoppingDefaultTerminal_0400220E

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i need help figuring out what the problem is

any idea why it is broken anybody?

The compiler log tells you everything you need.

"variable f is undefined"

You need to add a property called f in the Terminal Fragment window.

f is the id for Caps001 (bottlecaps), and all my research has shown i just need to use the id for the item i am removing/adding, or is there a special way to define an item you are using the id of?

You don't use an items ID for scripts. You must add caps as a property on the script. You can do this by clicking on the "Properties" button at the bottom of the Papyrus Fragment box in the Terminal window. Then add a property. Caps are a Misc item called Caps001.

ok, thank you

You don't use an items ID for scripts. You must add caps as a property on the script. You can do this by clicking on the "Properties" button at the bottom of the Papyrus Fragment box in the Terminal window. Then add a property. Caps are a Misc item called Caps001