Jun & Marcy Quest

Robykore

Hello everyone, this is my first post in the forums! hehe

Well, i'm just here to ask if anyone could make a mod that allows the player to help the Long couple overcome their grieving and depression.

Maybe go and kill the Gunners at Quincy with them or something like that.

idk, i just feel super bad for them.

They have very few voicelines, so they can be completely replaced or somethin.

- Roby <3

Hello everyone, this is my first post in the forums! hehe

Well, i'm just here to ask if anyone could make a mod that allows the player to help the Long couple overcome their grieving and depression.

Maybe go and kill the Gunners at Quincy with them or something like that.

idk, i just feel super bad for them.

They have very few voicelines, so they can be completely replaced or somethin.

- Roby <3

There are two persons I hate in this game.One of them is Marcy.

Edited by Stronglav

Sounds interesting. To kill the gunners in quincy should have anyways an echo in the commonwealth. I have never understood why not one of the minutemen responses to that, after you have kill clint and his "little" gang -_-.

How ever, I let the Longs always do the field work in my Sanctuary Settlement, with the hope in mind that they use the time to get together over their past. Sometimes the people just need time :wink:.

Edited by taryl80

Sounds interesting. To kill the gunners in quincy should have anyways an echo in the commonwealth. I have never understood why not one of the minutemen responses to that, after you have kill clint and his "little" gang -_-.

agreed, after taking down those scumbags in quincy and beyond it should have a ripple through the commonwealth because it's common knowledge all throughout that everyone knows what happened. so why bethesda thought it not important to have it mentioned by everyone that quincy had been avenged is beyond me.

I know right!? It should be a very important event in the Commonwealth! I want the Longs to feel better! ;w;

agreed, after taking down those scumbags in quincy and beyond it should have a ripple through the commonwealth because it's common knowledge all throughout that everyone knows what happened. so why bethesda thought it not important to have it mentioned by everyone that quincy had been avenged is beyond me.

Edited by robayoxd

Honestly having the Longs get over their PTSD is secondary to having the entire Commonwealth talking about how bad ass the Minutemen are once again. Why is it that NO ONE notices? You wipe the Synth hating Covenant and take it over? Yeah, Travis is all over that within a day or so. But you take back Quincy and no one cares? The settlers of Sanctuary should be jumping for joy (they came from Quincy anyway), why not give them a permanent 10% happiness boost each as some sort of hidden / quest driven perk?

Personally I would have opted for them having a 2nd kid once Quincy had been avenged, or I would have had Jun ditching out entirely because he could not deal with it. Maybe you can recruit him to the MM as a form of rehab (it worked for Boone in FNV) and if you didn't do so you find him dead with an "I'm sorry" to his deceased son.