Script Compilation Errors Please Help, been at this for like 12 hours now

troubleshooting help script compilation mods vortex scriptmerger ng+

2 replies to this topic

Cjkeenan

Cjkeenan

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts

Hello to anyone that can help me, I just finished my first playthrough and now want to include some mods in NG+. According to Vortex I have 36 installed mods, however I actually have 44 folders in my mod directory. I have mods ranging from Ghost Mode to realistic weather, to additional slots, to HQ faces, etc. I have tried Witcher Mod Manager, manual, and now Vortex installations all while using ScriptMerger but to no avail. The errors I get are listed below. Any ideas you might have would be much appreciated

Spoiler

This is a list of all of my mods:

Spoiler

Edited by Cjkeenan, 07 January 2019 - 07:46 AM.

KoalaNalle

KoalaNalle

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 553 posts

Unification Patch and Script Merger?

Cjkeenan

Cjkeenan

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts

Unification Patch and Script Merger?

I had UPatch installed and used ScriptMerger as well. But I retried installing the mods using Witcher Mod Manager and have had better luck, i found that AIO AutoLoot seems to break the game when used with Ghost Mode, have you heard anything different? I have had much better luck now besides that. Also it seems to compile correctly and in Task Manager it says Witcher 3 is open but no window is open after I install the preparations mod.

Update: It just randomly started to work for me, I now have all of the mods listed below installed and working together perfectly.

Spoiler

Edited by Cjkeenan, 11 January 2019 - 12:03 AM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: troubleshooting, help, script, compilation, mods, vortex, scriptmerger, ng+

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.042 seconds