Project Spotlight: Fallout 4: New Vegas

Pickysaurus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #67555556. #67966766 is also a reply to the same post.

Mrkool27 wrote: In the picture above, the road and its surroundings look nothing like the fnv picture. Judging by that, I don't feel like F4NV will have the same western feel of fnv. I know it's just one area, but recreating fnv in fo4's engine seems almost impossible if you still want that fnv feel, that at least I have come to love and that had me replaying the game over and over. To me it just looks like another picture of Boston. I would still love to see this project made, this is just a criticism. I am willing to try this out
bfcj wrote: Yeah the puddle in the middle of the road doesn't help. Not something you'd expect to see in the middle of a desert.

Deserts still have rain, or who knows someone coulda' spilled their nuka-cola. lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
In response to post #69001311. #72669183 is also a reply to the same post.

WhitesnakeWASP91 wrote:

I'll be honest: they can leave out weapon durability and is be fine with it. It's annoying to maintain weapons.

Agreed. I have never played a game in which having to maintain my equipment added to my enjoyment of said game. It is always a hassle. Especially because in most games weapons degrade way too fast.

And I'm also looking forward to this. New Vegas is my favorite Fallout. Having the story, characters and role-play options of New Vegas plus the game play improvements of FO4 is going to be awesome.

clashlights wrote: Every one is waiting for release date if anybody know kindly tell me

http://clashoflightss.com/

It would be interesting just to see how much you are using a certain weapon if it was just clicking a button halfway through your playthrough. As opposed to how I remember it, the starter weapon breaking immediately and leaving me even more defenseless against a certain cowboy robot